Mild Shampoo Featuring MACBIOBRIDE® MG-120TIS
|Phase||NOF Ingredient||Label Name||%|
|C||ANON® BDF-R||30% cocamidopropyl betain, water||11.0|
|D||DIAPON® HF-SF||25% sodium methyl caproyl taurate, water||8.0|
|PERSOFT® EF||28% sodium laureth sulfate, water||35.0|
|MACBIOBRIDE® MG-120TIS||PEG-120 Methyl glucose triisostearate||0.7|
|STAFOAM® MF pellet||Cocamide MEA||1.2|
|E||—||(pH adjuster, antiseptic agent, aroma chemical, etc.)||Fixed amount|
- Stir and disperse the phase-A ingredients at room temperature.
- Add the phase-A mixture into the phase-B ingredient and stir at room temperature until all the ingredients have dissolved. The viscosity will increase.
- Add the phase-C ingredient and stir the mixture at room temperature until all ingredients have dissolved.
- Add all the phase-D ingredients at a time and stir the mixture at 80°C until all the ingredients have dissolved.
- Cool the mixture to 40°C or lower and add the phase-E ingredients until all the ingredients have evenly dissolved.
- MACBIOBRIDE® MG-120TIS helps increase the viscosity of formulations easily that include a difficult-to-thicken amino acid activator.
Despite our best efforts, this formula does not guarantee performance, safety, stability, or commercial property rights for your products.