NOF’s Original Ingredient
1. What is WILBRIDE® S-753?
|Concept||Water-soluble emollient oil|
|Regulation||Approved quasi-drug ingredient|
- Moisturizing effect equivalent to that of glycerin.
- Fits nicely to the skin and also alleviates the stickiness of base ingredients.
- Safe for the body and stable against hydrolysis.
- Proven to effectively enhance the dermal penetration of water-soluble vitamin C derivatives.
- Has an amphiphilic property, is soluble with water and oil and enhances the formation of distinct bicontinuous microemulsions.
- Lotions: Allows lotions to retain transparency with an emulsion-moisturizer-like texture.
- Face masks: Enhances the penetration of ingredients that improve skin condition.
- Cleansers: Induces the formation of bicontinuous microemulsions, thereby giving cleansers a surprising cleansing effect.