NOF’s Original Ingredient
1. What is WILBRIDE® RC-9050?
|Concept||Oil rheology controlling agent|
- Allows for the preparation of transparent oil gels.
- Used in combination with polar oil raises the viscosity of paraffin or silicone-based oil agents.
- Allows for the preparation of oil gels with a thixotropy property.
- Used in combination with a non-ionic surface activating agent allows for the adjustment of usage impressions.
- Viscosity decreases when applied, thereby deriving the natural silkiness of oil agents.
- Cleansing oils: Thickens these oils while retaining transparency and are easy to use with improved usage impressions.
- Hair oils: Thickens hair oils while retaining transparency and are easy to use with improved usage impressions.
- Lip glosses: Thickens lip glosses while retaining transparency and is easy to use with improved usage impressions.