Item listed in the “Japanese Standards of Quasi-drug Ingredients”
1. What is NONION™ LT-280?
|PEG-80 Sorbitan laurate|
|PEG-80 SORBITAN LAURATE|
- Non-ionic activator with a very large molecular weight (approx. 4,000) that only slightly irritates skin and eyes.
- Used in combination with amino acids, such as acylmethyl taurine salt, creates rich, dense foam.
- Leaves washed skin soft.
- Alleviates the tautness of soap-washed skin.
- Pump-foaming mildly acidic face washes or cleansers.
- Solid body soaps: Alleviates the tautness of skin after rinsing soap.
- Shampoos: Generates rich and dense foam.