1. What is Ceracute®?
Ceracute® is a polymer with a structure mimicking ceramide, the major component of intercellular lipids that plays a key role in skin barrier protection.
- Forms a polymer network, resulting in anti-wrinkle effect.
- Polymer network also effectively improves skin elasticity (regenerates soft skin).
- Anti-wrinkle ingredient that does not cause tautness of skin; the skin feels naturally firm.
- Ceramide-mimicking structure provides excellent skin affinity and safety.
3. Anti-wrinkle Effect of Ceracute®
- Ceracute®–L water dispersion at 5wt% was applied to tail of the eyes eight female subjects twice daily for four weeks.
- Replicas were obtained, and a reflective analysis with a replica analyzer system was conducted.
4. Ceracute® Product Line
The network structure formed by Ceracute® is effective for both skin and hair care. Ceracute® products, except for Ceracute®–G, can be used for quasi-drugs.
|Product Name||Label Name||Purpose||Function|
|Ceracute®–F||Glycerylamidoethyl Methacrylate/Stearyl Methacrylate Copolymer||Skin care||Anti-wrinkle
(Solution type of F)
Methacrylate/Stearyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Glycerin, BG
(Composite of L and
Methacrylate/Stearyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Glycerin, BG, PCA Ethyl cocoyl arginate, Water
|Hair care||Volume booster|
|Ceracute®–G||Polyquatermium–92, BG, Citric acid, Water||Hair care||Gloss enhancer|